No matter your birth story, labor and delivery leave you a little sore in places you’d rather not talk about. Cue the Pariday TendHer Perineal Packs and Sleeves! These wonders help give tired nether regions an “Ah!” moment during and/or after child birth. The TendHer Perineal Pack consists of 2 super-soft and smooth all-natural gel packs with 6 sleeves which can be reused or tossed for convenience. The gel packs are each tested carefully, so feel free to sit on them however you like. More importantly, the gel packs are made of all natural ingredients with no artificial additives, so it won’t harm your tender areas. The sleeves are made of high-tech, quick-dry, wickaway fabric meant to pull fluids from your body onto your maternity pad. They can be tossed if desired, or reused by simply washing in cold water and hanging to dry. The gel packs can be warmed in a bowl of hot water and used warm during child birth to help relax perineal muscles, or used cold in 20 minute sessions after birth to help with recovery. Regardless the usage method, we recommend using with a sleeve to protect your skin from a warm or cold pack. No microwave and no boiling water on the gel packs please! They are “tendher” and so are you, after all!
- Gel packs are made of soft-touch, medical-grade film for maximum soothing, direct from the manufacturer to ensure quality and shelf-life.
- Pillows may be cooled or warmed and worn with sleeves for additional soothing.
- Sleeves wick away moisture and can be washed and reused, or tossed for convenience.
- Gel is made with all natural vegetarian ingredients – safe for your tender areas.
- Perfectly sized for coverage and tucking in underwear. Re-usable for at least 4 weeks after opening.