Dietary supplement. Yielding 833 mg Malic acid. Source Naturals Magnesium malate is a compound of magnesium and malic acid. malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production. magnesium is an essential mineral in over 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. These reactions include those involved in the Krebs cycle (one of the body’s main energy production processes), energy storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity and hormone regulation. Suitable for vegetarians and Hypoallergenic: Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease).
- Magnesium Malate may be your best bet in depleting unwanted aluminum build-up in the body
- Malic Acid readily crosses the Blood-Brain-Barrier and has been shown to bind to aluminum
- Aluminum may be more likely to accumulate in the brains of persons whose diets are Magnesium-deficient
- Involved in the maintenance of nerve tissue cells
- Combats excess aluminum accumulation