There’s only one gold standard. The sports nutrition industry’s best-selling whey protein powder represents the gold standard of protein quality. Made in GMP compliant company owned and operated facilities in the USA, gold standard 100% whey uses pure whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 Grams of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, on’s gold standard 100% whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- World’s #1 Whey Protein (Based on 2015 sales through the internet and major sports nutrition specialty retailers.)