It’s an old Norwegian tradition that all children, after the age of one, take a good amount of cod liver oil every day to keep them healthy. That’s because cod liver oil is one of the richest natural sources of the essential fatty acids, EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). Research shows that these omega-3 fats are a vital part of children’s health. They help to improve learning and focus, provide enhanced immune support, and ensure proper growth and development. But here in the United States, establishing the cod liver oil tradition hasn’t been so easy. What’s stood in the way? Palatability. To overcome this obstacle, Nordic Naturals has spent the last decade developing fish oil formulas so fresh, pure, and great tasting that kids consistently ask for more!
- Made from 100% wild Arctic cod
- Supports cognitive development, learning, and immune function in ages 12+ months
- Surpasses strict international standards for purity and freshness
- Supports eye function in ages 3+
- Available in strawberry-flavored liquid and chewable soft gels