Herb Pharm Certified Organic Echinacea extract works with the body’s natural mechanisms to support the immune system*. Echinacea extract is prepared from fresh (never dried) roots of Echinacea purpurea which are Certified Organically Grown on Herb Pharm’s own farm. To assure optimal extraction of Echinacea’s bioactive compounds, the roots are hand-harvested and promptly extracted while still fresh and succulent. Echinacea is easily dosed and taken in liquid form. It may be added to water or other liquid for taste and is easily absorbed into the bloodstream. Echinacea has a deep, earthy taste followed by a tingling mouthfeel. Herb Pharm never uses synthetic solvents. The company farm is Certified Organic, Bee Friendly, and Salmon Safe. Herb Pharm is the #1 selling liquid herbal extract brand in US Natural Food (SPINS). Herb Pharm is a company of herbalists, scientists, and farmers in GMO-free Josephine County, OR. It’s where they have been cultivating herbs with care, precision, and respect for nature since 1979. * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Liquid herbal extract to support healthy function of the body’s immune system*
- Easily absorbed alcohol-free liquid engages taste and smell to help body recognize & use herbs ingested. Not hidden in a capsule from the pre-digestive senses
- Extracted in small batches from the certified organic root of Echinacea purpurea plants grown on Herb Pharm’s own southern Oregon farm
- Alcohol-free, vegan, non-GMO, & gluten-free. Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb
- * This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease