Nature’s Green Sunshine Chlorophyll is the green pigment in plants that harnesses the sun’s energy in photosynthesis. Chlorophyll performs metabolic functions in plants such as respiration and growth. Interestingly, the chlorophyll molecule is chemically similar to human blood, except that its central atom is magnesium, whereas that of human blood is iron. Liquid Chlorophyll may help improve immune response and deodorize the body. The alfalfa plant, from which NSP’s chlorophyll comes, is an excellent source of chlorophyll. NSP offers chlorophyll in both liquid and capsules for varying needs. Take 1 2 capsules daily with a meal; for liquid, take 1 teaspoon in water twice daily.
- From the world leader in herbs and health supplements
- A high quality product that meets pharmaceutical standards
- Tested for consistency, quality and potency
- The highest quality herbal, vitamin, mineral, and nutritional supplements worldwide
- Achieve your health related goals!