DIRECTIONS: For adults, take two (2) capsules three to six times daily, preferably with meals.
May also be prepared as a tea.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.
CONTAINS NO: Artificial coloring, artificial flavor, preservatives, yeast, corn, milk or milk derivatives, lactose, salt, sodium, soy, sugar, gluten, starch or wheat.
- This famously energizing herb has been found to improve abstract thinking, speed up reaction time, and boost resistance to viral infections.
- In Chinese medicine, it is also considered a remedy for digestive problems, vomiting, and bloody sputum, although its effectiveness for these purposes remains unverified.
- Valued as a medicine in China for over 2,000 years, Ginseng was once held in such high esteem that only the emperor was allowed to collect it.
- It has traditionally been used by elderly Asians to boost physical and mental vitality. Only the root is medicinal.
- Potency: 900 mg. Quantity: 100 Capsules