Baby Buddy’s Natural Bath Sponge is an essential addition to your baby’s bath-time rituals. Using a Natural Bath Sponge is one of the most natural and caring ways to cleanse your baby’s skin. These sponges are highly absorbent, create a luxurious lather, are softly textured, and are suitable for the most sensitive of skin. They are more durable and last longer than synthetic sponges because they are more resistant to abrasion. In addition, Natural Bath Sponges are better for bathing and cleaning because they soak up and hold more water without dripping. Natural Bath Sponges are hypoallergenic and will not mold or mildew, and are also self-cleaning through their intricate system of canals, which means they wash out more quickly and easily and will not retain objectionable odors. It is recommended that you replace the Natural Bath Sponge every 8 weeks to keep it fresh and clean. Before First Use: Thoroughly rinse sponge in clean water to remove all fine sea particles. Periodically freshen sponge with a mixture of baking soda and water. Check out other Baby Buddy products, because Every Baby Needs a Buddy.
- Natural Sea Wool Bath Sponges are one of the most natural and caring ways to cleanse your baby’s skin
- Thoroughly rinse sponge before 1st use to remove all fine sea particles embedded by nature
- Ultra soft and absorbent lathers up extremely well with baby wash
- Hypoallergenic, will not mold or mildew; replace every 8 weeks to keep it fresh & clean
- 100% biodegradable, quickly renewable natural resource harvested of the coast of Florida